Nipissing Local HSJCC Goals and Objectives:
a) Committee’s over all goals and key commitments:
Our local HSJCC is committed to identifying gaps and challenges in our local judicial, mental health and community services in an effort to facilitate change.
b) Committee’s specific objectives:
- The committee will be sponsoring the Rob Nash Project who will be providing a total of 6 Inspirational, Motivational presentations in the upcoming year for our local High Schools and Post-Secondary institutions.
- We will look into the Bail Verification and Supervision Program for our district.
- We will continue to implement a Pre-Charge Mental Health Diversion program for both youth and adults.
- The committee will continue to support and provide education regarding the OTN system and utilize it whenever possible in our court proceedings.
- We will be looking to attain funding for the purpose of answering to our local housing needs.