Nipissing Local HSJCC Goals and Objectives:
a) Committee’s over all goals and key commitments:
Our local HSJCC is committed to identifying gaps and challenges in our local judicial, mental health and community services in an effort to facilitate change.
b) Committee’s specific objectives:
1. The committee will be sponsoring the Rob Nash Project who will be providing a total of 6 Inspirational, Motivational presentations in the upcoming year for our local High Schools and Post-Secondary institutions.
2. We will look into the Bail Verification and Supervision Program for our district.
3. We will continue to implement a Pre-Charge Mental Health Diversion program for both youth and adults.
4. The committee will continue to support and provide education regarding the OTN system and utilize it whenever possible in our court proceedings.
5. We will be looking to attain funding for the purpose of answering to our local housing needs.