Developing Effective Specialized Responses for people with developmental disabilities and complex support needs
September 25 @ 9:00 am – September 26 @ 4:30 pm
Who should attend:
People who are supporting adults who have a developmental disability and/or dual
diagnosis and are interested in increasing their skills and knowledge.
The outcomes for ESR are:
- Identify commonalities and differences between sectors, at the individual, family, and
- Recognize the potential for dual diagnosis in a variety of settings.
- Conduct a biopsychosocial assessment at the individual and family levels.
- Plan effectively with the person and their family/supporters.
- Recognize systemic advocacy and how one can impact the system.
- Recognize the value of networking, collaboration, and a multidisciplinary approach.
There is no cost to attend; lunch will be provided.
To register, please contact Yerusalem Ghebrhiwet