- This event has passed.
Forum on Employing People With Lived and Living Experience in Peer Roles
November 15 @ 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Join us for a forum on employing People With Lived and Living Experience (PWLLE) in peer roles. This forum will include three presentations highlighting the different aspects of employing PWLLE from local organizations in Peterborough, Ontario and a presentation from Support House on best practices, recommendations, and what else is happening around the province. There will be opportunities for questions after each presentation and a panel discussion at the end. The goals for this forum are:
- To provide local and provincial perspectives on the different aspects of employing PWLLE.
- To review the positive impacts, challenges, and recommendations for employing PWLLE.
- To help establish new connections and collaborations between organizations, PWLLE, and service providers.
- To provide opportunities to ask questions and engage across disciplines and sectors.
- Support House – Best Practices and the Provincial Context
- PARN – Recruitment and Retention of PWLLE
- Elizabeth Fry Society – PWLLE in Management Roles
- Safer Supply Program – Positive Impacts and Challenges of Hiring PWLLE in Non-PWLLE Agencies
Free – $20