Fourth International Housing First Conference: Knowledge mobilization of evidence-based Housing First practices
2020-11-16 @ 8:00 am – 2020-11-17 @ 5:00 pm
- Promote knowledge mobilization related to the Pathways HF model and implementation fidelity.
- Provide capacity-building and networking opportunities for stakeholders internationally.
- Identify needed policy changes and the role of local, provincial, and international networks in creating policy change.
The conference will include:
- Keynote presentations
- Research symposia
- Poster sessions
- Canadian Alliance to End Homelessness (CAEH)
- Pathways Housing First Canada
- International Housing First Network
This conference in held in collaboration with the CAEH National Conference on Ending Homelessness, taking place November 18-20, 2020.
This conference is supported by the Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation’s National Housing Strategy (NHS) Research and Planning Fund.