Mental Health Counselling Skills Certificate Program
2020-07-13 @ 10:00 am – 2020-07-24 @ 5:00 pm
In the summer of 2020, CTRI is offering a unique opportunity to complete our 10-day Certificate Program over a two-week period. This program provides participants an opportunity to develop a set of competencies to effectively support individuals struggling with mental health.
The training will start on Monday, July 13, 2020 and concluding Friday, July 24, 2020. There will be a 2-day break on the weekend of July 18-19, 2020.
Certificate Program Workshops
- Trauma – Strategies for Resolving the Impact of Post-Traumatic Stress
- Brief Focused Counselling Skills – Strategies from Leading Frameworks
- Anxiety – Practical Intervention Strategies
- Depression – Practical Intervention Strategies
- Addictions and Mental Illness – Working with Co-occurring Disorders
- Mindfulness Counselling Strategies – Activating Compassion and Regulation