- Provincial Committee
- Regional & Local Committees
Regional and Local HSJCCs
Haliburton-Kawartha Lakes-Pine Ridge
Northwest Regional Centre of Responsibility
- Our Work
- Biennial Conference
The Inside Scoop: A Forum on Lived Experience Engagement and Advisory Work in Peterborough
June 21 @ 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Join us for a forum about some of the different ways organizations in Peterborough, Ontario are integrating and uplifting lived experiences. The goals for this forum are:
- To give examples of lived experience engagement and advisory work happening in Peterborough.
- To help establish new connections and collaborations between initiatives, People With Lived and Living Experience (PWLLE), and service providers.
- To provide opportunities to ask questions and engage across disciplines and sectors.
- To give a non-exhaustive tour of the current landscape of lived experience engagement work in our community.
- The Safer Supply Program’s Lived Experience Advisory Committee
- The Peterborough Drug Strategy’s Lived Experience Advisory Panel (LEAP)
- PARN’s KT6 CREW
- One City Peterborough – Topic TBA
- YWCA Peterborough Haliburton – Topic TBA