- Provincial Committee
- Regional & Local Committees
- Our Work
- Biennial Conference
Provincial HSJCC Biennial Conference
The Provincial HSJCC Biennial Conference is the network’s premiere educational event bringing together over 400 professionals and persons with lived experience from across Ontario.
Understanding Substance Use
Recurring event see all
July 25 @ 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
This interactive and engaging workshop series will cover information about and related to substance use, including viewing substance use on a continuum, substance use effects, how people make change, treatment options in Ontario, stamping out stigma, and recovery concepts. We will also review abstinence and harm reduction approaches. Additionally, the second session of this series will contain a presentation and Q&A with a family member with lived experience.
- Introduction to or a refresher of addiction concepts.
- Develop a deeper understanding of substance use.
- Explore work through a concurrent disorder lens.
- Opportunity to learn from each other.
- Team building.
$63.61 – $106.05