Barrie Local HSJCC Goals and Objectives:
a) Committee’s over all goals and key commitments:
1. Promote local cross sector communication between human services and justice system.
2. Facilitate implementation of the Regional HSJCC strategy at the local level.
3. Create a point of contact and information for police, probation, community mental health services.
b) Committee’s specific objectives:
1. To identify priority issues.
2. Create local solutions to local problems in relation to target client group.
3. Act in an advisory capacity to colleagues as human service and justice interface.
4. To organize and deliver local community education and public awareness.
5. To advise Simcoe-Muskoka Regional HSJCC on strategy developments.