The purpose of the Communications and Knowledge Exchange (CKE) Committee is to provide advice and direction to the communications and knowledge exchange activities of the Provincial HSJCC. Provincial HSJCC communications and knowledge exchange activities include:
- Publishing the Provincial HSJCC Newsletters
- Coordinating Provincial HSJCC Webinars
- Managing the HSJCC Website (hsjcc.on.ca)
- Maintaining the HSJCC Membership database
- Managing an HSJCC social media presence
- Improve information sharing between the Provincial HSJCC and the Regional and Local HSJCCs.
- Profile the individual and collective efforts of Regional and Local HSJCCs.
- Identify topics with a provincial scope to be explored through communications and knowledge exchange activities.
- Increase awareness of the HSJCC Network profile and brand.